Wednesday, October 13, 2004

Now, That's Concise!

Brian at Peeve Farm is often pretty good at saying much with few words.

[----excerpted in full----]

Let me put it this way

I guess I'm a three-issue voter, because this election, I want the outcome to do the following three things:

1. Empower our military psychologically by making them feel that a mandate from the American people is firmly behind them.

2. Spite Michael Moore, all his Hollywood toadies and college-age sycophants, and France.

3. Make the terrorists [tremble in fear] on November 3, not dance around whooping and firing into the air in celebration.

I have a hard time seeing how electing John Kerry would make any of these things happen, or how electing Bush would do anything but. Yet very little else matters to me right about now.

No comments: