It's really astonishing that the European Union has refused to recognize that Greece has gone bankrupt. In trying to save the banks holding sovereign Greek debt, they went and destroyed the value of all the trillions in credit default swaps. It's like declaring that corpses aren't really dead, so therefore the insurance companies don't have to pay out on any life insurance policies. That might save a company or two in the short term, but it destroys them all in the intermediate term for the obvious reason that no one is ever going to waste their money on life insurance again.
Saturday, November 26, 2011
Monday, November 07, 2011
The history of contraception and abortion can be stated succinctly: more contraception correlates with more abortion. The reason is obvious: contraceptive culture is promiscuous and inculcates a disrespect for the sanctity of life. Abortion is the last full measure of that disrespect.
Saturday, November 05, 2011
Wednesday, November 02, 2011
From Atheism Analyzed:
The most egregious Atheist deception is the idea that Atheism is a lack of a belief. While this concept has been addressed elsewhere, it deserves another statement in this article.
Here are the possibilities:
1. The person has not heard of theism and has no position on it. (ignorant)
2. The person has not heard of theism and has rejected it. (impossible)
3. The person has heard of theism and has no position on it. (apathetic)
4. The person has heard of theism and has rejected it. (Atheistic)
5. the person has heard of theism and can't decide, needs more data. (Agnostic)
The idea that an Atheist has no position on theism or God is illogical; it is actually absurd and is a dodge to avoid certain logical arguments...
Declaring that Atheists do NOT reject God and theism is, again, absurd.