Wednesday, February 17, 2010

What Your Masters Really Think Of You

Link:

In a breath of both arrogance and honesty please consider What Union Leaders Really Think.

Today’s NY Post reveals a moment of honesty from a NY union official.

Albany Police Officers Union President Chris Mesley says that, regardless of the faltering economy, a no-raise new contract is unacceptable.

And to hell with the public.

"I'm not running a popularity contest here," Mesley said. "If I'm the bad guy to the average citizen . . . and their taxes have go up to cover my raise, I'm very sorry about that, but I have to look out for myself and my membership."

Mesley added: "As the president of the local, I will not accept 'zeroes.' If that means . . . ticking off some taxpayers, then so be it."

In the real world, when bubbles pop and markets contract, everyone has to take a haircut. In the world of politicians and unions, political muscle wins, regardless of economic circumstance.

Complete War

I understand completely. Unions want complete war and they have got it. Victory is the complete annihilation of every public union in the country.

If you are a taxpayer, not in any union, and you do not protest such greed and arrogance you are begging to be taxed to death.

The attitude of Albany Police Officers Union President Chris Mesley is actually the norm for union leaders. I am delighted he was stupid enough to say what he did on the record. His comments ought to be on the lips of very city council in the country.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

The death knell of any company, organization or government is the big "C" word, Corruption.