- Kindle improves!
- The University of Minnesota has failed to enshrine racism in its policies!
- Hitler's library
- Renounce your pomp! [highlighting an anti-Vatican video]
- Hello, Southern California!
- An Australian double standard [about an atheist conference down there]
- A wicked twist [about a "nasty old Christian bigot"]
- Darn it, I didn't even know these were on the market [Thanksgiving post about a fictional cross between an octopus and a Turkey]
- Friday Cephalopod: Black Friday [just a graphic, but amazingly it has something to do with PZ's scientific specialty]
- Congratulations to the Ladens [birth announcement]
- The pie made from the cursed undead heart of the vengeful bride of the son of the thread that will not die!
- Looks nothing like me [graphic of some sort of octopus pirate thing flippin' the bird]
- Try not to think Catholic thoughts today, if you can help it
- Reality is a liberal conspiracy
- Happy Wary Vigilance Day! [He doesn't like the idea of Thanksgiving]
- Greg Epstein is a very nice fellow [about a guy who wrote a book "Good Without God" ]
- I get email — and create a contest! [where he says of his opponents: "Want another reason to avoid debating creationists? It's like giving a mangy, limping, scab-encrusted starving fleabait cat a saucer of milk — you'll never be rid of the whimpering dependent.]
- I'm profiled in New Scientist [isn't that special]
- Rom Houben is still a victim [skepticism about the guy who allegedly awakened from the 23 year coma]
- Educate La Sierra in the Truth…with a poll [Set those Seventh Day Adventists straight!]
- We're all still recovering from Skepticon
- Keef gets it right [interestingly a comic that trashes "Primate change deniers"]
- Happy Anniversary, Origin…some bad news [Lamenting that CNN published a piece by Stephen Meyer]
- Happy Anniversary, Origin…some good news
- Kirk Cameron embarrasses himself [about Kirk Cameron getting "rhetorically bitch slapped"]
Okay...Enough! This only gets us to last Tuesday.
Nothing there about "Climategate".
But, to be fair, precious little about science in general, so maybe that explains it.