Wednesday, June 16, 2010

After Six Years, It Was Time To Throw Out The Stale Old Template

This one is a bit more state-of-the-art. One thing I like about it is that it uses the fantastic Georgia font. Another thing I like about it is that it is more in line with my photographic sensibilities. I've always vastly preferred a nice FlickRiver or Darckr layout to the default Flickr pages. The background photo is a bit reminiscent of this one I did three years ago.

One of my medium-term goals is to learn CSS so I know how to do this kind of thing on my own. As it is, Blogger finally came across with new fresh templates after all these years, so I grabbed one of those...

Nothing is set in stone, I'll have to see whether the light text on black look seems readable over time. Either way, the old look is gone.

No comments: