Thursday, July 23, 2009

Insane Theocrat

Oh, you can just bet that the press will be all over this:

Obama says he prays 'all the time' for guidance

(AP) – 2 hours ago

WASHINGTON — President Barack Obama says he's gone from praying nightly before going to bed to praying all the time because he has a "lot of stuff" on his plate and needs "guidance all the time."

Obama made the comments in an interview to air Thursday on ABC's "Nightline."

Obama says he thinks every president has been humbled by the number of issues they have had to deal with. He says he thinks they are quickly cured of the illusion that one person can solve all those problems.

Leftists, it's time for you to go berzerk, just like you did over Bush and Palin! The man says he is guided by God! He's clearly dangerously insane!! Will this nightmare never end?

2 comments:

Daphne said...

I wanted to stop by and thank you for the linkage. I would have come sooner but I don't check my stats page very often.

If I may, I'd like to suggest that you write more of your own thoughts when you post. I was immediately drawn in by your story at the top of the page. It was well wrtten and very engaging. I'd like to read more.

Matteo said...

Thanks, Daphne. If you keep following the blog you'll find that I occasionally do a post containing largely my own thoughts (usually of a philosophical or moral nature), but by and large time and inspiration cause the blog to be more on the lines of a "corkboard by the office door", where I put up links to things which I find interesting. For me, it is the lack of particularly intense focus on original content that has allowed the blog to continue to exist for almost 5 years, now. I perceive my role as being more of a linker than a thinker.

However, I do have in the back of my mind the inclination to eventually write a post about my former atheism, and you're comment has given me some more drive to get that done.

If you look on my left sidebar, under "Links" you'll find "My Aviation Posts". Those are things I wrote a few years ago when the inspiration hit me, and you might enjoy them (especially the November Trinidad Flight series)...