Thursday, October 16, 2008

Found In A Comment

Here:

He is more polished, more intelligent, a better speaker, just all around on such a higher level that its almost unfair. Second, even though I really dont care for many of his views and proposals, Id rather have the Obama family as my neighbors than the McCain family, even though Mrs. Obama is clearly a racist.
-----------------------
So you'd rather live next to a racist than an idiot?

What, exactly makes Obama so smart?

Here is a moderator question:
Mr. Obama, does 1 + 3 = 4 ?

Obama: I'm glad you asked that question, one is a lonely number, and three, well that is the result of 2 plus 1, and 2 as we all know is the next lonliest number since the number one. Now, to answer your question, it is quite possible that you are correct, the sum of two numbers could equal 4,as well could the difference between two numbers, and the product of two numbers. I think we need to spread the wealth around and say that 4 could also be the sum of three numbers. I will say that for John McCain, he could not answer this question because he is so negative, and as we all know the addition of negative numbers is all together unfair and should not be a part of this campaign.

Moderator: Mr. McCain?

My friends, if it were up to me 3 + 1 would equal 2 because I have promised to cut earmarks, and there is no need for 4, when 2 will do just fine. And I've just learned that 4 is Mr. Ayer's favorite number, that washed up terrorist Obama supporter likes this number, but that is besides the point.

No comments: