Thursday, December 22, 2005

Excellent ID/Evolution Article

But then, I would think that, wouldn't I? Being blind to the liberating and self-evident truth of philosophical materialism and all. Folks who aren't orthodox Christian theists are the only ones qualified to assess scientific evidence cooly and objectively, and really, they are the only ones who have anything pertinent to say about the data. If there is a disagreement between them and others about the conclusions which may be validly drawn from all the scientific evidence available, well, we know who has to be right, yes? My worldview by definition blinds me to scientific truth, but not theirs. They see all with crystalline clarity.

Ah, well, that's my own rant and not really the point (or at least the tone) of the well-written American Spectator article.

No comments: